Monday, August 10, 2009

Dates

So I just received my ticket information to Belfast, completing my travel arrangements (minus my entry visa). I fly out of Charlottesville a little after 10 AM Monday, the 24th. I'll spend a week in Stony Point, New York for orientation with all the other YAVs from every site, both national and international, then, at 9:20 PM on the 31st the Belfast nine will fly out of Newark, landing in Belfast at 9 AM, so it's a 7 hour flight with a 5 hour time difference...I imagine we will all be very tired the first few days of September.

The only uncertain element left is my visa, which is applied for, so we'll see what happens with that. I am really starting to freak out though, it's only 2 weeks until I leave for orientation, and in three weeks and a day I will be in Belfast, an exciting, but scary thought for me; it's really starting to hit me how much I'll miss you all.

OK, enough musing, time to get back on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment