Sunday, August 9, 2009

Beach

So I know it's been a while since I've posted, but there hasn't been a whole lot to report. I've applied for my Visa, and as far as I know everything is right on that front/in the mail on the way to them to be checked, a little late in the game, I know, and I'm a bit worried about that, but I couldn't send anything in until after getting my fingerprints and picture taken at an Immigration Center (oddly enough a U.S. run one), and I didn't get that appointment until the 31st of July. All in all, things are well, though I am beginning to freak out that I'll be leaving so soon...so many things I want to get done, and so little time left. Here's hoping a week at the beach with the family (and all three of my nephews, yay!). I may even post some pictures...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment