Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend near Mt. Kenya

The past several weeks have been nuts.  This has meant little time to write, and less time to get online, but I've got several posts in the works about some of the things we've been doing, and I should start at my placement next week--I'm hoping that will mean a more stable schedule in the near future.  In the mean time, here are some pictures from this past weekend.
Mt. Kenya, in the distance

Zoomed in on Mt. Kenya

The dog sleeping outside the kitchen.
Coffee.
Red Coffee
Behind me is a natural lime-spring, with human-consumable mineral water. It was tasty.
The group descending down to our first waterfall of the day.
Foliage and a waterfall.
Yeah, I'm cheesy.
The second waterfall.
The fire for heating our bath-water.

Sunset
Sunset
Catherine and Nicole with the Javocado (Giant-Avocado)
Gina and rice fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment